Wadi Rum New Year's Eve Celebration
New Year's Party
End your 2022 year with an amazing Jeep tour in the magical desert of Wadi Rum, and celebrate with us the new year in the middle of the desert around the campfire watching a fireworks show in the beautiful Wadi Rum desert's sky. In the evening you will have live Bedouin music, fresh lamb grilled slowly in an underground container with rice and vegetables, the traditional way called "Zarb".
What is included
- 4-hour jeep tour with a Bedouin guide.
- Traditional "Zarb" dinner - Lamb grilled slowly in an underground container. (Vegan options are available)
- Overnight under the stars. (or sleeping in a private tent for an addtional 10 JOD)
- Sleeping outdoor equipment (Mattress and warm blankets).
- Bedouin tea prepared on the campfire.
- Mineral water bottles for everyone.
- Fireworks midnight show.
- Live Bedouin music & dance party.
- A lifetime desert experience :)
You can pay online with a credit card and PayPal or cash at the end of your stay.
80 JOD per person all included
Request a quote
"Staff were extremely responsive when I originally reached out, conveniently via WhatsApp, and were very welcoming as soon as we arrived as well as throughout the entire tour. I highly recommend this tour, especially for first time visitors, the guide will bring you to all the famous spots!"
April 18, 2019
"Our Wadi Rum experience was simply amazing! We were a group of 3 ladies and we booked a jeep tour and one hour camel ride, our local guide was just a great genuine bedouin, very friendly, very funny, with amazing driving and rock climbing skills (man, he was like a lizard!) :)
Many thanks to our beduin friends for their hospitality and great services! We highly appreciated the Wadi Rum experience!
Best regards to Shteiwi, our lovely guide!"
March 31, 2019